After the Cauliflower Bites, we just needed to make Boneless Buffalo “Wings.”
Fair warning – you’ll probably eat more than 1 serving if you love buffalo and anything spice like me. Super easy to make and a great alternative to pre-packaged foods whether you follow a ketogenic lifestyle or not.
Don’t get me wrong … you’ll probably eat more than 1 serving … which is fine with the carbs, but remember you also need to watch your protein.
For a vegetarian option, check out the recipe for the Breaded Buffalo Cauliflower Bites.
Table of Contents
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- your choice on Sriracha
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare ingredients in separate bowls – beaten eggs on their own, melted hot sauce/butter in one bowl, and almond flour/cheese in another.
- Dip chicken into egg batter.
- Transfer to flour/cheese to coat.
- Apply hot sauce – you can either dip the pieces or pour the sauce over the pieces on a pan, just apply evenly. May want to bake for 10 minutes and then toss in the sauce. Figure out what works best for you.
- Bake for 20 minutes or longer if you’d like them crispy. Unsure if they’re done? I use a meat thermometer when in doubt.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and enjoy.
- Total Servings: 3
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 4g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 32g
- Protein: 65.3g