These had my mind blown thinking it was chicken. 🤯
With the Superbowl coming next week, I know a lot of people are going to want some family-friendly options to keep the temptation at bay … or do your best … LOL!
Super easy, could buy the pre-cut florets and make a couple of batches – they reheat nicely, too.
Just be careful – 1 serving could be half of your daily net carbs.
If you’re vegan, you could use these for tacos!
Table of Contents
- 1 medium Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 stick of Butter
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
Will use less next time.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut Cauliflower into medium-sized florets. You can break the head apart with your hands and look for the florets.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. Add more spices if you’d like more heat.
- Whisk together egg in another bowl.
- Toss cauliflower florets into egg mixture.
- Immediately toss egg-covered florets into dry mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter with hot sauce.
- Remove baked florets and toss with hot sauce.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Use the broiler at the end for more crunch.
- Total Servings: 2
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 24.2g
- Net Carbs: 12.7g
- Fat: 23.9g
- Protein: 17.6g