I can’t keep these in my house they are that good.
You might not have heard my Lily’s Chocolate Chips & Peanut Butter stories, but long story short: peanut butter and chocolate chips just give me way too many reasons to bake and make fluff/mousse.
Anyway — way easier than the Keto Mini NY Cheesecakes I shared with you before by not having to make a crust, etc.
Table of Contents
- (2) 8 oz blocks of Cream Cheese
Philadelphia has lowest carbs.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
melted for topping (optional)
Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on high until thoroughly combined. Next time I would do cream cheese + peanut butter + sugar substitute and add the eggs + vanilla afterwards.
- Scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake for 18 minutes (18-20 / 18 in mine).
- Let cool in refrigerator to firm … or freezer … enjoy!
PS – they’re great for breakfast or for any good reason you deserve a treat. 😉
- Total Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 3.5g
- Net Carbs: 2.8g
- Fat: 18.5g
- Protein: 6.3g
If you’re looking for a low net carb cookie recipe, try our Snickerdoodle!