Imagine a large, cream stuffed cinnamon roll morphed into a magical keto recipe.
Yes, we’ve all had Cinnamon Rolls or have even made Mini Keto Cinnamon Rolls … but this stuffed version is a game-changer. Similar recipe as to what I’ve made before and this recipe takes it to another level with a layer of cream cheese in the middle.
Your choice to make this your own personal stuffed cinnamon roll, or share if you must. If you’ve never made a Fathead Dough before, don’t knock it until you try it!
Table of Contents
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Sugar Baste
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Substitute
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the filling: mix cream cheese, sugar substitute, and cinnamon together well; scoop into piping bag (or ziploc bag) and set aside.
- Prepare the dough: in large bowl, combine cream cheese + mozzarella cheese + almond flour; microwave for 1 minute and add remaining dough ingredients to mix well.
- Place dough onto parchment paper and press into rectangular shape, about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Pipe the filling as shown on image and roll dough over top of filling, until rolled completely.
- Prepare the Cinnamon Sugar baste and apply to rolled dough. Roll dough and stretch into longer piece, then create spiral on parchment paper (or silicone baking mat).
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Total Servings: 5 pieces
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Total Carbs: 7.3g
- Net Carbs: 4.9g
- Fat: 29.4g
- Protein: 15.9
Try making our Mini Cinnamon Rolls!
Keto Dessert FAQs
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’ketogenic-hackyourfood-dessert-faqs’ ]