Keto Banana Carrot Cake Bread … now that’s a beautiful match (mash) of words + low-carb food deliciousness.
We’ve all had Banana Nut Bread and Carrot Cake, but what about a paleo and low-carb / keto-friendly version of both? That was my thought when choosing a dessert for my first Easter Dinner of 2020 at my house with stay-at-home orders, under coronavirus quarantine.
Try our Low-Carb Banana Nut Bread recipe!
There’s just something about a Carrot Cake for Easter … so I had to figure out how to use fresh banana and fresh shredded carrot. 100% low-carb holiday meal
Table of Contents
Easter Dinner 2020 Keto Menu:
- Deviled Eggs
- Garden Salad
- Dijon Glazed Instant Pot Ham
[Life Made Sweeter]
- Green Bean Casserole
- Scalloped Portobello Mushrooms
- Banana Carrot Cake Bread
- Cocktail – Svedka Raspberry + Diet Iced Tea
Now, what to do with all that leftover Easter Ham?
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Bites
- Ham and Cabbage Soup
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
[Peace Love and Low Carb]
- Hot Ham and Cheese Dip
[Buns In My Oven]
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 cup / Large Carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup Nuts, chopped
1/4 cup Walnut
1/4 cup Pecan
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor, except: coconut, carrot, and nuts.
- Fold the remaining ingredients into the batter until combined well.
- Transfer the batter into lined loaf pan and smoothen into an even layer; top with nuts.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the center has set and edges are golden.
- Allow bread to cool before slicing.
- Total Servings: 10 slices
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Total Carbs: 17.8g
- Net Carbs: 12.8g
- Fat: 20.3g
- Protein: 8g