There’s just something about keto and Peanut Butter 🥜 …
You actually can indulge in peanut butter while on a keto diet. Just be super careful and pay close attention to the nutrition facts … you want the lowest net carbs!
“Keto Peanut Butter” Suggestions:
- Smucker’s Natural Creamy (4g net)
- 365 Everyday Value (4g net)
- Legendary Foods Peanut Butter Cup (4g net)
Calculate your own net carbs:
Net Carb = Total Carb minus Fiber
This recipe was inspired after making another batch from Tasteaholics. Their peanut butter muffin recipe was amazing and I love keeping things as simple as possible to quickly satisfy my sweet tooth.
Nobody wants a difficult and complex dessert recipe when making a healthy lifestyle change, right?
5 ingredients, 1 bowl, 0 flour … yes, I’ll gladly make this peanut butter muffin recipe any day! Stay tuned for my microwaveable Peanut Butter Mug Cake. 😉
Table of Contents
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Lakanto Monkfruit (preferred)
- 1/2 cup + 1/8 cup Peanut Butter
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Use one bowl and add all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Combine well until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into muffin liners.
- Top muffins with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for ~20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Don’t feel like making anything? I love these … Sugar Free Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Total Servings: 9
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 3.5g
- Net Carbs: 2.4g
- Fat: 11.5g
- Protein: 7.9g
Looking for another Peanut Butter recipe? Try our Peanut Butter Chip Protein Cookies!