Something about “coconut” and keto Holiday cookies was the muse for this low-carb recipe.
“Keto Coconut Macaroons” isn’t something you hear often, but why not keep options open for gluten-free and sugar-free guests?
Cookies or not by a technicality, I’d feel confident adding these Keto Coconut Macaroons onto a Holiday cookie tray.
Table of Contents
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut (unsweetened coconut)
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, shredded coconut, and sugar substitute in bowl and mix well.
- Melt butter (or coconut oil) and combine with vanilla extract.
- Add melted butter and vanilla extract into dry ingredients; mix well.
- Separate egg whites and beat until stiff peaks.
- Fold egg whites into other combined ingredients and fold together.
- Scoop macaroon mixture onto baking dish and lightly flatten.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until top begins to brown.
- Total Servings: 12 Coconut Macaroons
- Serving Size: 1 Coconut Macaroon
- Total Carbs: 5.9g
- Net Carbs: 0.3g
- Fat: 15.4g
- Protein: 3g
If you need a savory dish with dinner, try this divine Radish au Gratin. 🤤