Peanut Butter Blossom, Peanut Butter Cup, Thumbprint 🥜🍪 … they’re all Christmas Cookies to me!
Call them what you want — these Peanut Butter Cookies are a holiday staple. I remember, as a child and pre-keto adult, picking them out on those divine & irresistible Christmas Cookie Trays.
Table of Contents
- 24 Mini Sugar Free Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and sugar substitute in bowl.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla extract into the mixture until fluffy.
- Add remaining dry ingredients, mix well.
- Scoop batter and roll to create 1″ dough balls.
- Use your thumb to flatten/create indent and space 1″ apart on silicone baking mat, or parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1-2 minutes and then add mini Sugar Free Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, press slightly into the cookie.
- Total Servings: 24
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 4.4g
- Net Carbs: 2.6g
- Fat: 14.7g
- Protein: 5.5g
Looking for another Peanut Butter recipe? Try our Peanut Butter Chip Protein Cookies!