Yes, you can actually still have “fruit” when you’re living ketogenic. 🍌
OK, so maybe you can’t have the legit fruit … BUT you can invest in a Banana Extract — trust me, it’s completely worth it if you’d also like to try making a Keto Banana Nut Bread.
Take your breakfast to the next level with some keto-friendly Chocolate Chips and you’ll wonder if you’re in heaven.
Table of Contents
- 4 Eggs
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/2 packet Splenda Naturals
(or any other Keto Sweetener)
- 1/8 teaspoon Banana Extract
- Sprinkle of Chocolate Chips
- Butter to grease pan & topping
- Lakanto Maple Syrup for topping
- Combine all ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Heat pan to medium-high and melt butter.
- Pour batter into pan, one pancake at a time, until bubbles form.
- Add chocolate chips, optional, and flip.
- Serve with butter and Monkfruit Maple Syrup.
- Total Servings: 2
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Total Carbs: 6.7g
- Net Carbs: 4.2g
- Fat: 30.5g
- Protein: 17.6g