Sometimes you just need a quick “one-pot keto dish.”
If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, you’re definitely going to want to make your life simpler and order one from Amazon — it’s a Godsend when I want to make my Crack Chicken or prepare shredded chicken for multiple recipes.
I’ll be honest with this recipe: I’m not a huge fan of sun-dried tomatoes, but I’m loving the flavor combination. Every now and then it’s time to try something new.
Table of Contents
- 1.5 lbs Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Your Choice of Spices
2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2.5 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1-2 teaspoons Xantham Gum
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of instant pot; prepare and turn on sauté setting.
- Season chicken thighs (salt, pepper, your choice) then sauté on each side for 3 minutes with chopped garlic.
- Add chicken stock, almond milk, italian seasonings.
- Close instant pot and seal; cook for 15 minutes.
- Quick release steam when finished cooking.
- Remove chicken, add sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, parmesan, and spinach; turn on sauté function until cheese melted and spinach wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Add xantham gum to thicken sauce.
- Add chicken, or pour sauce over chicken in another dish.
- Total Servings: 3
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 4.3g
- Net Carbs: 3.7g
- Fat: 43.4g
- Protein: 73.2g