While I’m still obsessed with my Radish au Gratin, it was time to try a new combo.
Yes, I’ve made another Loaded Brussels Sprouts Casserole before, but I wanted to mix it up a bit … and also use what I already had at home.
PS – next time I’ll probably add more bacon.
What I love most is that you can just use frozen cauliflower instead of fresh florets. Feel free to use broccoli instead.
Table of Contents
- 1 lbs Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 bag (16 oz) Frozen Cauliflower Florets
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 slices Bacon, cut/chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice brussels sprouts in half.
- Melt butter in pan and cook onions with seasoning; add brussels sprouts and cook until softened.
- Combine brussels sprouts and cauliflower; transfer to baking dish.
- Pour heavy whipping cream on top.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Total Servings: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 10.3g
- Net Carbs: 6.7g
- Fat: 21.6g
- Protein: 8.4g