Who said game day snacks can’t be low-carb?
This weekend my Grandmother was visiting during a Penn State football game … if you know me, you should know I’m not a fan of sports BUT I’m a total fan of all things “healthy snacks.”
What really makes this recipe best is that you can add a pop of color with a variety of cauliflower: orange, purple, green. Make this nacho recipe your own by adding your favorite toppings.
This can actually be a full meal with enough added protein – think “taco meat.” 😉
You can also use my Homemade Taco Seasoning.
Table of Contents
- 3/4 medium Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 medium Purple Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder
- Protein, optional
(Taco Meat, Bacon)
- Choice of Toppings, optional
(Sour Cream, Salsa, Guacamole)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut Cauliflower into medium-sized florets.
- Line baking pan with foil.
- Add florets to pan and coat with olive oil and spices; toss until oil and spices evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add cheese and protein.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of toppings — sour cream, salsa, guacamole.
If you’re looking for a more authentic keto nacho recipe, then you may want to make these Low-Carb Tortilla Chips!
- Total Servings: 3
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 15.4g
- Net Carbs: 8.9g
- Fat: 12.7g
- Protein: 15.2g