So much Pumpkin Yum. 🎃
Yes, we have to be basic and pull out another seasonal Fall Favorite. I will confess I wanted to make another batch of my year-round Peanut Butter Cheesecakes. They’re both so simple and without a crust.
If you want the “real deal” with a crust then check out my recipe for a Keto Mini New York Style Cheesecake.
The beauty of pumpkin is that it’s naturally low net carb, being high in fiber and low in sugar.
Table of Contents
- (2) 8 oz blocks of Cream Cheese
(Philadelphia has least carbs)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
Lakanto Monkfruit (current fav)
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on high until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake for 19-22 minutes.
- Let cool in refrigerator to firm … or freezer … enjoy!
- Total Servings: 15 mini cheesecakes
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 8.1g
- Net Carbs: 1.4g
- Fat: 10.7g
- Protein: 3g