This whole “no cheese” thing isn’t so bad after all.
Yes, you’re right, life really just isn’t the same without cheese … but the option is still there! For vegetarians, you could replace the pepperoni with any protein of your choice with additional vegetables — I might add mushrooms next time.
If you’d rather a legit pizza instead of a pizza casserole, try some of my other keto pizza recipes.
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Table of Contents
- 1 Bag of Steamable Cauliflower Rice
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 + 1/2 cups Daiya “Mozzarella”
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive or Avocado Oil
- 6 oz Pepperoni, cut
- Preheat over to 350.
- Prepare veggies – chop the peppers and onions; cut zucchini into cubes.
- Heat oil in pan – add garlic, onions, pepper.
- Incorporate zucchini into pan with other veggies; toss for a few minutes and add cauliflower rice.
- Combine ingredients well in pan and add tomato sauce + pepperoni.
- Transfer cooked ingredients into baking dish.
- Add “cheese” and pepperoni as garnish.
- Bake for 15 minutes; broil if desired.
- Total Servings: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 11.8g
- Net Carbs: 9.3g
- Fat: 14.4g
- Protein: 6.9g