Is it really Fall if you haven’t had “Pumpkin Anything and Everything” yet?
Hard to believe it’s been a year since I started to “hack your food” with a variety of Low-Carb Fall Favorites — I had to add a few new ones this year.
Love how simple a keto dessert bread can be … and yes, it is totally worth the wait / baking time.
Table of Contents
- 3/4 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- Chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat over to 350.
- Melt butter or coconut oil, set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar substitute in a separate bowl then add pumpkin puree.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, mix well.
- Line bread pan with parchment paper, pour mixture and spread evenly.
- Top batter with nuts, optional.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 50 minutes.
- Total Servings: 12 slices
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Total Carbs: 6.7g
- Net Carbs: 3.4g
- Fat: 18.6g
- Protein: 6.6g