You can never have too many ways to make a keto pizza … right?
Let’s be real — we all like pizza, french fries, and tacos … and if you don’t, I’m not quite sure you’re human. It’s important to find a creative way to make these recipes low-carb/keto-friendly to keep your sanity.
That said, we have our 4th or 5th variation of a keto pizza — this time using Psyllium Husk.
Short on time? Probably one of the easiest keto pizzas recipe thus far.
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Table of Contents
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium Husk Powder
- Your choice of seasonings
(Oregano, Parsley, Garlic)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Your choice of toppings
(Nutrition facts will vary.)
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and drizzle olive oil in frying pan.
- Heat frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Preheat oven / turn on broiler.
- Add mixture to pan and form circle.
- When edges start to brown, flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Transfer “crust” and apply your choice of toppings — 2-3 tablespoons of sauce, if desired, and cheese + protein + veggies.
- Enjoy the entire thing without guilt!
- Total Servings: 1 Personal Pizza
- Serving Size: 1 Personal Pizza
- Total Carbs: 8.7g
- Net Carbs: 1.7g
- Fat: 20.8g
- Protein: 16.6g