🧀 Cheese on top of saucy baked cheese … yes, please!
This pizza recipe and a few others still leave me completely shook in how delicious (& nutritious) they are. If you’re a cheese lover, you’re going to love this recipe — and I think this is the most “authentic pizza” recipe converted keto … after a lot of trial and error.
You could substitute coconut flour,
just divide the flour by 4.
Probably not the first ingredients you’d think of using in a crust, but it works; wait until you try it.
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Table of Contents
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1 ounce Cream Cheese
- 2 + 3/4 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- Your choice of seasonings
(Oregano, Parsley, Garlic)
- Your choice of toppings
(Nutrition facts will vary.)
- Preheat over to 425.
- Add 2 cups cheese and cream cheese to microwaveable safe bowl.
- Microwave cheese for 1 minute and stir; again for another 30 seconds and stir. Set additional 3/4 cup of cheese aside for toppings.
- Add almond flour + egg to melted cheese and combine well.
- Add your choice of seasonings and roll into ball.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Using your hands, flatten and form dough into shape on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes and flip; bake for another 5 minutes.
- Add your choice of toppings and bake for 10 minutes … enjoy! 😉
- Total Servings: 8 slices
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Total Carbs: 3.2g
- Net Carbs: 2.1g
- Fat: 14.8g
- Protein: 11g