The difference between a Muffin and a Cupcake still remains a mystery to me.
While I still can’t tell you the difference between the two, all I can say is I don’t think we need to know so long as they are this good. Here I thought our Chocolate Fudge Flax Muffins were delish … yes, I have a new-found fav.
If you’re a coffee fanatic like me then you’ll love the kick of the espresso – totally brings out more of the cocoa. Get creative with the frosting – YUM!
Table of Contents
- 2/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 2/3 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 7 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 7 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Espresso
(or Brewed Coffee)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with baking cups.
- Combine melted butter, cocoa powder, and espresso in large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the almond milk.
- Distribute evenly into cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you would like them. (I baked mine for 25 and still very moist.)
- Total Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 5g
- Net Carbs: 2.4g
- Fat: 11.3g
- Protein: 4.8g
Try some more of our Muffins & Cupcakes!