I’ll admit: pizza still has a special place in my heart.
Yes, I went “off the bandwagon” this past week and had a regular slice of pizza while out with a friend. See, that’s the thing: A SLICE … just one.
I believe you can treat yourself, on occasion, once you’ve earned the right to do so. Remember not to allow the temptation to throw your previous success away. This is your decision, your body.
The beauty? This can be a personal pizza. 😉
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Table of Contents
- 1 lb Thick Cut Bacon
(around 12 slices)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Your choice of sauce, spices, toppings
(excluded from nutrition facts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare wire baking sheet – line bottom with foil for easy clean-up.
- Create bacon weave, interlacing about 12 slices
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until desired crispness.
- Apply your choice of sauce, spices, toppings and place back in oven for about 10 minutes or desired color/crispness.
- Good luck sliding the pizza off onto a cutting board. 😉
- Total Servings: 4 Slices
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Total Carbs: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 21g
- Protein: 16g