I just refuse to overpay for a “keto candy bar” so I had to make my own. 🤤
You know those nights when you’re just feening for a sweet treat? Well, make a batch of these and keep them in the freezer for those dire situations.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can choose any nuts you’d like and feel free to omit the coconut.
Tip: be selective in the choice of mixed nuts – some are naturally high in sugars!
Table of Contents
- 3 cups Nuts
2 cups Pecans & 1 cup Walnuts
(use your own preference)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1.5 cups Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Combine and melt coconut oil, almond butter, sugar-free syrup, and chocolate chips in saucepan.
- Once melted, add nuts and optional shredded coconut; combine well.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture into dish, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight, or freeze for a few hours.
- Slice into 16 and store for those emergency cravings. 🙂
- Total Servings: 16
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 8.6g
- Net Carbs: 3.1g
- Fat: 32.6g
- Protein: 5.7g
For another emergency fix, try our Chopped Nut Truffle Brownie Bites. *drool*