Breakfast doesn’t have to be “bulletproof coffee” when you’re keto!
Sure, a lot of people assume that a ketogenic lifestyle is all about drinking fat … I’ll tell you this right now: that’s a myth – wouldn’t you rather your body eat the fat you already have?
Our previous quiche cups are great, but a little time consuming; I’d rather throw breakfast into a dish and call it a day. KISS … keep it simple!
Table of Contents
- 6 slices Thick Cut Bacon, chopped & fried
- 3 cups Spinach, chopped
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1.5 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Your choice of seasonings
Salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut bacon & pan fry.
- Drain grease, leaving 1 tablespoon and add spinach to wilt.
- Add bacon and spinach to baking dish.
- Combine egg and heavy whipping cream, whisk until well combined.
- Add cheese, stir.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, enjoy!
- Total Servings: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 4.1g
- Net Carbs: 3.9g
- Fat: 25.8g
- Protein: 13.4g
One thought on “Bacon & Spinach Frittata – Breakfast Casserole”