My last Radish au Gratin was “so much yum” we needed another version.
Don’t get me wrong, I loved the loaded radish casserole – but there’s something so much simpler about this recipe … no tedious slicing! Just chop the sprouts in half, coat, roast, combine with cheese sauce and bacon … bake and done.
PS – I don’t think there is such thing as adding “too much bacon.” 😉
I’m sure you could add any other vegetable you’d like. I was considering adding radishes and onion since I had some prepped. Be creative and feel free to make it your own!
Table of Contents
- 2 lbs Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 5 slices Bacon, cut/chopped
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice brussels sprouts in half and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast brussels sprouts for 35-40 minutes.
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Add heavy whipping cream and almond milk to melted butter.
- Stir in 1 cup of shredded cheese to milk mixture.
- Transfer roasted brussels sprouts into 8×11 baking dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over top of brussels sprouts and add remaining cheese with bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Total Servings: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 12g
- Net Carbs: 7.7g
- Fat: 17.5g
- Protein: 10.7g