Call it chocolate mousse, fluff, pudding, ice cream – it’s divine. 🤤
Tonight called for some creative thinking in the kitchen. I didn’t plan ahead for the weekend late night cravings, so I assessed the situation: when in doubt, Heavy Whipping Cream and Cocoa Powder!
You could add a Peanut Butter Protein Powder or Almond Butter if you’d like … and/or Cream Cheese — think of this recipe as a base to make your own low-carb or other healthier and smarter modifications.
The protein powder may not be a bad idea, given the base nutrition is less than 1g per serving.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
- Add salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, and sugar substitute; combine well.
- Serve and top with Lily’s Chocolate Chips or your choice of nuts.
- Total Servings: 4
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 7g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 20.5g
- Protein: 0.5g
For another quick late night fix, try our Chopped Nut Truffle Brownie Bites. *drool*