Chocolate, I will speak for all – we have missed you so. 🤤
Yes, it has been quite some time since I shared a full-blown chocolate recipe … no, Lily’s Chips in the Almond Chip Cheesecake Bites do not even count. I’m talking the divine Chocolate Cream Pie type of Chocolate.
I literally can’t believe fiber tasted so good … I am hooked on Flaxseed since my first roll discovery. YUM
Table of Contents
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1/3 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 5 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan.
- Combine dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Melt butter, add with eggs, and stir well.
- Distribute evenly into cups.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes, depending on how fudgy you would like them. (I baked mine for 17 minutes and they are moist, but not wet.)
- Total Servings: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 6.5g
- Net Carbs: 2.4g
- Fat: 17.2g
- Protein: 6g
Try another bite-sized treat with our
Chopped Nut Truffle Brownie Bites. *drool*