I know – what a combo, cheesecake + cookie. 🤤
You may be noticing a trend here with recent dessert recipes … I had so many blocks of cream cheese in my refrigerator I needed to browse Pinterest for new cookie inspiration.
Don’t worry, my chocolate lovers — chocolate is coming back soon, so stay tuned for my latest Double Chocolate Flax Muffin. Now I am craving my Chocolate Cream Pie, though …
Table of Contents
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 + 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and use silicone mat or line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar substitute together until combined well; add vanilla and mix.
- Add salt and slowly incorporate almond flour.
- Use a cookie/ice cream scoop/spoon and space evenly.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes and watch edges. (I over-baked my first batch.)
- Total Servings: 20
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 2.5g
- Net Carbs: 1.5g
- Fat: 13.3g
- Protein: 2.9g
Try another bite-sized treat with our Chopped Nut Truffle Brownie Bites. *drool*