Move over, Ferrero Rocher – there’s no guilt with these.
I was talking with my friend Karen the other day from Little Miss Moffitt Baked Goods about how much I love and miss her brownies — and truffles, if you can convince her to bring them back. 😉
I had to #hackyourfood in your honor, Karen!
2 things I love about this recipe:
- I finally used my food processor. 😹
- These can be keto, paleo, low-carb, vegan, gluten & dairy-free … basic, simple & natural.
- I couldn’t stop at 2 — no bake!
Table of Contents
- 1/2 cup Choice of Nut Butter
- 1 cup Choice of Nuts
(3/4 pecans, 1/4 walnuts)
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
Stevia Sweetened 100% Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Add nuts and salt to food processor; pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add cocoa powder, nut butter, vanilla, and sugar substitute; pulse until blended well.
- To thicken, add coconut flour; pulse.
- Add chocolate chips; pulse.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and roll into 12 balls; freeze for 10-20 minutes or until firm.
- Total Servings: 12
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 5.5g
- Net Carbs: 2.6g
- Fat: 13.5g
- Protein: 3.8g
If you want a “real deal brownie,” then try our Cream Cheese Brownies.