Those times when you need a quick dose of fat & sweet – yes, these.
I won’t sugarcoat it … no pun intended … there are times, even after going at this keto lifestyle for over 2 years, I still get cravings. The biggest thing: get yourself prepared in advance.
It’s trouble in my house if I don’t have pre-made sweet treats laying around … because then I’ll just resort to a frozen bag of broccoli with cheese and get my carbs another way.
So … give these a try! There are a ton of other Dessert recipes you can explore, too.
Table of Contents
- 6 tablespoons Choice of Nut Butter
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
Stevia Sweetened 100% Cocoa
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Soften cream cheese.
- Add nut butter and vanilla extract, beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Hand-fold and stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate or freeze mixture to make easier to roll into 12 balls.
- Total Servings: 12
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 3.7g
- Net Carbs: 2.3g
- Fat: 10.8g
- Protein: 3g
Try another bite-sized treat with our Chopped Nut Truffle Brownie Bites. *drool*