I asked, you voted, and I promised to deliver. 😊
Now that we have a fix for our Peanut Butter obsession with a sorcery of a low-carb PB cookie recipe, I thought we’d tackle 2 more favorites: Banana Nut Bread and Pecan Muffins.
There was a resounding “BANANA NUT BREAD” first, so let’s do this. Take a look at the post and feel free to make a request. #hackyourfood
PS – Loving my new Flaxseed discovery – way lower carbs than just almond flour alone.
Table of Contents
- 1 + 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 6 tablespoons Flaxseed Meal
- 2 tablespoons Psyllium Husk Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 + 1/2 teaspoons Banana Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup Chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray & line bread pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix eggs and sugar substitute.
- Add both extracts, vinegar, and butter to egg mixture – combine well.
- Add half of the dry ingredients, mix.
- Add half of the sour cream into the wet mixture.
- Add remaining dry ingredients & sour cream, alternating.
- Stir in your choice of chopped nuts, optional.
- Pour mixture into bread pan & smoothen.
- Bake for 60 minutes total – cover with foil after 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing … if you can wait.
- Total Servings: 12 slices
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Total Carbs: 5.6g
- Net Carbs: 2.3g
- Fat: 22.2g
- Protein: 6.5g
If you’re looking for a quick one-bowl favorite low net carb cookie recipe, try our Snickerdoodle!