I can’t be the only one with a PB obsession, right?
The struggle is real in this house with Peanut Butter. You may have followed a few of my Facebook posts and know I just can’t resist a creamy jar of goodness … so I had to find a way.
You might ask: what’s wrong with peanut butter? Nothing, if eaten in moderation; there is no moderation for me and it knocks me out of ketosis with a high amount of net carbs per serving.
So … what does one do? I ordered the Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder to make shakes and then I got thinking: why can’t use this for baking if it’s zero net carbs? I present you with one of my favorite keto cookie recipes so far!
How did I make this recipe? I love Lori Ballen’s Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe so I adjusted the amount of flour and sugar substitute – next time I will bake for just 1 minute less than usual.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 2 scoops Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (optional)
Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 355.
- Mix sugar substitute and butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, mix for 15 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough while oven finishes preheating.
- Roll into 12 balls and flatten.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Total Servings: 12 cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Total Carbs: 2.4g
- Net Carbs: 1.1g
- Fat: 12.6g
- Protein: 6.4g
If you’re looking for another favorite low net carb cookie recipe, try our Snickerdoodle!