No time to make daily breakfast?
This was one of those “I don’t want to waste this produce, how can I use it” type of situations. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve thrown out bad vegetables before I fully embraced a healthier lifestyle. Making up for lost time LOL
You can practically add most vegetables to this recipe for a quick breakfast throughout the week. Keep in mind the nutrition facts do not include your own choice of vegetables. Green = lower carbs
Table of Contents
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Cheese, shredded
- Your choice of vegetables, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk eggs & heavy whipping cream together.
- Chop vegetables and combine. For this recipe I used about 2 cups chopped spinach and 1-2 cups chopped broccoli.
- Coat muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Portion out vegetable mixture in each muffin pan and pour egg mixture over top, then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Total Servings: 12 Quiche Cups
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 1.2g
- Net Carbs: 1.2g
- Fat: 6.5g
- Protein: 5.6g