Shredded chicken makes life so much easier.
I’m totally obsessed with using my Instant Pot to make the quickest shredded chicken – whether I want to use it for a casserole dish or chicken salad, done in 15 minutes and super tender.
A lot of people ask me, “how do you get inspiration for all of your recipes?” Quite honestly, I just take a look at what I have in my fridge and I make it work – it’s all about practice and looking at other recipes online. I’d suggest finding your favorite keto Facebook Group or scrolling Pinterest.
Table of Contents
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast, shredded
- “Ranch Dressing”
1/2 cup Mayo
1/4 cup Sour Cream
Your choice of spices
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 8 slices Thick Cut Bacon, chopped
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Make sure you have your chicken pre-cooked and pre-shredded. I like to use my Instant Pot – can cook frozen chicken breasts in 15-17 minutes.
- Prepare your Ranch Dressing – mix mayo, sour cream, and spices together.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and combine well.
- Pour into baking dish and top with extra cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Total Servings: 12
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 1.6g
- Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Fat: 20.2g
- Protein: 23.8g