Well, I’m finally allowed to have Peanut Butter again.
If you haven’t followed along, I spent too many nights with a bag of Lily’s Chocolate Chips and a spoon … scooping chips directly out of a peanut butter jar.
It’s been long enough so I figured I’d see if I could behave with a new recipe. 😉 LOL enjoy
These are super rich – you may want to cut the serving size in half.
Table of Contents
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Grass-fed Butter (Kerrygold)
- 2/3 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 3 Large Organic Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 + 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (optional)
Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and sugar substitute together well.
- Add 1 egg at a time and combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour cake/bar mix into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes (check at 25).
- Total Servings: 9 bars (18 halves)
- Serving Size: 1 bar (or half)
- Total Carbs: 9.1g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 10.9g
If you’re looking for low net carb cookie recipe, try our Snickerdoodle!