There was so much hype around this – now I know why.
If you’ve been following keto for a while or you’ve dabbled into some recipes, this might be one you hear about often.
What I love most about it is you probably have all of these ingredients, or at least I know I make sure these are stocked at all times.
I’m not a fan of using a Ranch dressing packet like most other recipes recommend, so play around with your own spices and find what works best for you. I like a combination of oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder. You can add some heat if you’d like.
You will need an Instant Pot for this recipe!
Table of Contents
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Breast
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1.25 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chicken/Bone Broth
- 5 slices Thick Cut Bacon, chopped
- Your choice of Spices or packet of Ranch dressing
Salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder
- Add all ingredients, except shredded cheddar cheese, into instant pot. Frozen chicken breasts are fine – cook on poultry setting for 17 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred.
- Change instant pot setting to sauté and add shredded cheddar cheese to melt and combine.
- Add shredded chicken breast and bacon, mix.
- Enjoy on its own or with a keto roll. Recipe to follow for a roll at some point soon.
- Total Servings: 3
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 1.3g
- Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Fat: 34.3g
- Protein: 69.8g