Since Peanut Butter is banned in my house for now …
If you know me at all, you should know by now that I am “all or nothing” – how does that relate to Peanut Butter? Well, it was one of the only things left in my kitchen with a high amount of (added) sugar.
You can probably finish the rest of the story. So … almond butter it is! Easiest recipe; throw it all in a bowl and mix with a fork.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup Almond Butter, smooth
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute
Pyure Bakeable Powdered
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (optional)
Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Almond Milk, unsweetened
- pinch of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together, except Almond Milk.
- If your mix is crumbly, thin it with up to 3 tablespoons of Almond Milk. Batter should appear fudgy and soft, but not runny.
- Add chocolate chips and stir. (optional)
- Roll into 12 balls and flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies begin to crack.
(12 in my oven)
- Total Servings: 12 cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Total Carbs: 5.6g
- Net Carbs: 2.9g
- Fat: 12.3g
- Protein: 4.8g
If you’re looking for an even lower net carb cookie recipe, try our Snickerdoodle!