Nothing says Winter more than a delicious cheesy casserole.
Today we had a few snowflakes in Greater Philadelphia and I had some chicken breasts, so I thought I’d search Google for a few keto-friendly chicken casserole recipes.
After searching and searching, I decided to use the inspiration Amy shared with me the previous night and create my own recipe. I’ve made a similar recipe before, so this was a winner!
Tip: use a hand-held mixer to shred chicken!
Table of Contents
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 frozen bag of Cauliflower Rice
- 1.5-2 cups Broccoli Florets
- Cook chicken & shred or dice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add softened cream cheese and sour cream, mix well.
- Add cooked cauliflower rice and mix.
- Combine 1/2 cup of cheese and broccoli to mixture.
- Pour into baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and broil, if desired, for texture.
- Total Servings: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 6.8g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 27.1g
- Protein: 48.9g