Might not be a “90 Second Cake,” but it’s worth a wait.
Recently I shared a 90 second chocolate cake with you and I felt as if we needed more of a “legit” recipe, without using the microwave. This recipe also calls for Coconut Flour, unlike most of my other recipes with Almond Flour.
This recipe is pretty flexible – you can substitute most any ingredients … use more cocoa powder in place of a baking chocolate bar / chips or substitute baking soda with more baking powder.
Don’t have Coconut Flour? You can convert the amount necessary of Almond Flour.
See this link for a conversion to substitute almond or coconut flour, depending on which keto-friendly or keto-approved flour alternatives you have in your pantry.
Table of Contents
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute (Pyure Bakeable Stevia)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2.5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant Coffee or Espresso, optional
I added espresso to the melted butter/chocolate.
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Stevia
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1 stick Kerrygold Irish Salted Butter
- 1 ounce Baking Chocolate (Lily’s)
- 2 tablespoons Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a third bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix.
- Add melted chocolate/butter and mix well.
- Pour immediately into bread pan (I used a 9×5) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on pan size. Check at 20 minutes for a dry knife or toothpick.
- Total Servings: 10 slices
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Total Carbs: 8.5g
- Net Carbs: 3.4g
- Fat: 16.1g
- Protein: 5.5g