The colder seasons are here and it’s time for (healthy) comfort food.
I don’t know what it is about this time of year, but I just want super simple dishes and EVERYTHING in a bowl – I’ve about “overplayed” my bean-free chili already … oops. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- 1 lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 2-4 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 steam-able bag of Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2-4 jalapeños, your choice of heat
- Your choices of spices
- Brown ground beef in one pan and start cooking down the vegetables in another pan.
- Microwave (I know, I know) the cauliflower rice.
- Add spices to ground beef and stir well.
- Incorporate cooked vegetables with ground beef.
- Add cauliflower rice and stir.
- Top with your favorite toppings – I love to use a little sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Total Servings: 2
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 13.6g
- Net Carbs: 7.6g
- Fat: 28.3g
- Protein: 48.3g