OK, raise of hands – who is bored with using cauliflower?
Surprisingly we have a lot of pizza options for KETO: cauliflower, fathead, and my new discovery of a shredded chicken crust. Yes … chicken, egg, and cheese.
Personally I love this option because the fathead dough and other variations of a cauliflower crust are higher in carbs. This recipe is jam-packed with protein and essentially zero carbs.
Note: tomato sauce is not included in this recipe, so adjust your macros should you add sauce.
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Table of Contents
- 12 oz (3/4 lb) Chicken Breast, shredded
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan / Celtic Sea Salt
- Your choice of other spices
- Your choice of toppings
(excluded from nutrition facts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line pizza stone or pan with parchment paper.
- Combine shredded (cooked) chicken, parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt.
- Whisk eggs lightly before combining. Mix well.
- Spread the “dough” on the parchment paper as thin as possible, about 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden on the edges.
- Let the crust sit for 10 minutes.
- Add mozzarella and other toppings.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. You can also place under a broiler if you’d like for texture and color.
- Total Servings: 4 Slices
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Total Carbs: ZERO
- Net Carbs: ZERO
- Fat: 11.8g
- Protein: 32.5g