Let’s explore with Coconut Flour.
Most of my recipes use almond flour and I think it’s time we mix it up a bit!
We’ve had our fair share of seasonal favorites like Apple Spice and everything Pumpkin, so naturally it’s time for us to make a Blueberry Muffin. I’m sure Chocolate Chip will be soon enough.
PS – Easiest recipe … just mix everything in one bowl.
See this link to substitute almond/coconut flour.
Table of Contents
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute (Swerve/Pyure)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients, except blueberries, into bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the blueberries and leave a few for “decorating” on top.
- Line a muffin pan and fill halfway.
- Place remaining blueberries on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Total Servings: 12 Muffins
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Total Carbs: 4.4g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 12.3g
- Protein: 3.9g