You’re lying if you say you haven’t missed pizza in your new lifestyle.
Why continue the suffering? There are so many ways you can still indulge in some of your old favs … with a healthy spin, like this recipe with just 4 ingredients.
I’m sure you’ve heard of a number of complex recipes to make a low-carb pizza. Let me just tell you this right now: nothing needs to be complicated. Make it simple and make it work for you … with quick and easy-to-find ingredients.
Warning: you might become hooked. I’ll be honest – this was supposed to be a pizza and I couldn’t wait any longer; pizza turned into breadsticks real quick.
“Keto Pizza 5 Ways:”
- Bacon Pizza Crust
- Fathead Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Rice Pizza Crust
- Flourless Chicken Pizza Crust
- 5 Minute Pizza Crust
Let’s get to the recipe:
- 1/3 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice (10 oz)
- Your choice of spices
- Preheat oven to 450º and prepare baking sheet – line with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- Microwave bag of frozen rice and drain. (You don’t need a cheesecloth – open the bag, lay in sink, fold flap, squeeze water out … or use a cheesecloth.)
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl.
- Place combined ingredients on parchment paper and form into pizza crust – not too thick, and not too thin.
- Bake for 15 minutes and flip by placing new piece of parchment paper on top and flipping over; bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy as “caulisticks” or apply sauce and your favorite toppings!
Note: nutrition below does not include any toppings.
- Total Servings: 2
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 4.5g (12%)
- Net Carbs: 1.5g
- Fat: 8.6g (53%)
- Protein: 13g (35%)
🍂 New Seasonal Food Hacks:
Low-Carb Fall Favorites