A seasonal spin on a year-round classic.
If I keep making recipes like these, I might just need to live somewhere that appreciates Fall every single day – you know, like those places that celebrate Christmas all year long.
Our KETO-approved Pumpkin Chip Cookie recipe got me thinking – how can I make something as good as this, but with even less carbs? Then I thought: cookie without the cookie. That’s a thing, right?
Now, to the recipe:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 5 tablespoons Erythritol or Other Sugar Substitute
- Optional: chopped pecans
- Optional: Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix using 2 separate bowls –
- In one large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until peaks and almost doubled in size.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Fold the pumpkin mixture into the whipped cream until evenly blended. You can use a blender on a medium setting.
- Portion out, add your favorite toppings, and refrigerate (or freeze) to enjoy later!
- Total Servings: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Total Carbs: 3.5g (5%)
- Net Carbs: 3.2g
- Fat: 28g (91%)
- Protein: 2.8g (4%)
🍂 New Seasonal Food Hacks:
Low-Carb Fall Favorites